skip to main |
skip to sidebar
And the journey goes on.....

Well here we are just three more weeks until Henry and I will leave Columbus MS for real. No coming back. Very exciting but sad at the same time, i will be missing some really great people but the show must go on. So as probably everyone knows by now Harrison graduated from PIT (pilot training) in July 2009 and he got KC-135 (i like to call it the flying gas station of the air force) to Kadena Japan. Very exciting. He started training in August and should be all done by the end of February 2010. Still a few more months to go. But time will fly by. Henry and I plus my parents will be going on a roadtrip across the states (inlcuding visiting Harrison in Altus,OK, seeing the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas) to California....we should be there a few days before
Thanks-giving. That should be it for now. I'm still working on this blog and try to update as often as I can some more pics and story's about our adventure.
vielleicht klappt es ja heute mit einem Kommentar ist also nur ein Texttest
ReplyDeleteJa es hat geklappt =)
ReplyDelete