Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A lot of things have happend....

.....i don't really know where to start.....
Well let's see Henry and I left Columbus AFB at the beginning of November. Did a road trip across the states with my parents who where able to come out and enjoy a fun trip. Stopping in Altus Ok, to see Harrison and see what he's doing. He was able to show us a KC-135 Simulator and let us fly it too. The next big stop was the Grand Canyon what was beautiful and stunning. But freezing cold. After this big stop we headed to Las Vegas what was a lot of fun. And the week before Thanks-giving we got to California. It was great to see our family again and enjoy the warm weather. Well and know we just have 2 months until we head out to Japan. Harrison is finishing up his last checkride in the KC-1335 and is heading out for some Land and Water survival. Henry and I enjoy some quality time with the family and enjoy the last months in the states. I try to keep you all updated a little faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment